Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to bluebird's message

Yes, i will share a quick update and potentially add more tonight - sorry i have been swamped at work...

Quick conclusion I can confirm which most already know, is that this leadership team, and Smith in particular, are as brutally incompetent as you can imagine.

Pangang did not work out. They said, thanks but no thanks...we'll try it ourselves now that you have shown us the steps. Idiots!!!!

There really aren't any catalysts to look forward to .... unless some entity/group comes along. I have tried to make the case to Noront...and next up is O'Keefe but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Peter was going to talk to QAnalytics again, which is a joke. They have done nothing for us but Peter keeps paying them "small sums"

The only positive is that he won't do a financings at these levels... it would need to be in the .10-.15 range.

They hired some new employee who's been working our website apparently. it's not clear exactly what she does but another one on the payrole.

Between Mike Flannagan, Heather, Fouad, and Peter, these people are not the slightest concerned with the share price and the way Peter runs the company because he keeps paying them and himself.

We will need to be come activisit shareholders to get the change we want people.

I was thoroughly dissapointed and it's going to take some real sustained pressure to get him out.

I don't even know why they go to this event for 1.5 days There was only 10.4k shares bought of Fancamp in the last 48hours. Assuming this "trip" cost them 10k easy for travel, food, registratino, etch...they could have bought 400,000 shares which probably would have been a better use of money..haha.

People, call Peter and let him know how you feel and demand more accountabilty and better performance.

I am not sure if I am going to bail or pick up the fight - i have to evaluate if i have the time and resources to take on this battle.

Please login to post a reply
Eudaimonia
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/01/2008
Social Links
Private Message