Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to rago1's message

there is obvious proof that Fancamp could hold shares of Franco Nevada and it would still not translate into fair valuation for Fancamp! Peter Smith, I want concrete timelines, i want a vision and a corporate strategy that will convert "value" into real valuation of the company REFLECTED IN THE SHAREPRICE! If you and the board can't get this done, you should all be out on the street as far as I'm concerned. The board is failing miserably at developing this 25 year old company into a real player and they are responsible. Funny, not one of them is ponying up and using their directors fees to reinvest in Fancamp. I only saw one director around Nov/Dec splurge a little and he's already in the red. Peter Smith is a joke of a businessman and he's hurt this company and shareholders tremendously with his laisse faire attitude and lack of drive. He's in for himself and doesn't know how to create a winner. We need to get him out to have any chance. He's going to eff up the Magpie opportunity big time, i just know it. I have no faith him in and have been waiting for a little pop to come along so i can get the hell out.

GLA,
Eudai (a very frustrated long term holder who's annoyed with complaceny of fellow shareholders- we should all demand action and a change!)

Please login to post a reply
Eudaimonia
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/01/2008
Social Links
Private Message