Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to MaCloud's message

Thanks for the information Teleprobe. If ti wasn't for your thoughts/number crunching, I'd be losing hope.

What bothers me is the fact the company doesn't put out any NR regarding any of their upcoming drilling. Take Stoke for example. They've intersected beautiful grades of copper and as such are planing more drilling on the property shortly. Will the company issue a NR stating they are going to drill the property with such high copper grades? I think the verdict is still out. Which is unfortunately, because you don't see copper grades that high very often.

But, and thankfully, KWG and Bold should announce something on Oct. 30 regarding party 2 of their Black horse option. Will KWG opt for it, who knows, but if they do it could be a good financial boost for FNC. And we Should be hearing something regarding Magpie from the Chinese metalurgy work and also the Professor who is conducting tests at a university in Quebec (I cna't remember which one at the moment).

If it wasn't for the great properties FNC has, I would have sold a long time ago. I think it will get to a point where the market will have no choice but to take not of FNC. I just hope its within the next decade...lol.. waiting paitently.

Please login to post a reply
Tony T
City
ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/14/2014
Social Links