Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
teleprobe
over 11 years ago
in response to rago1's message

Hello Rago.

Thank you for asking what’s up with me. Implicit, in your asking, is the likelihood you’ll continue to stand together with me and you’ll continue (as you always have) to respect what I’ve been saying. My immodest explanation for the (virtually unanimous) support I’ve received on the Message Hub is, in part, due to the fact that I have some quantities of skill knowing when it’s best to keep my big mouth shut, instead spending that time listening to others and thinking over what I can do, on my end, to amplify the sentiments expressed here.

Lately, I’ve been framing in my mind how Shareholders for Accountability at Fancamp can reiterate the courses of action we’ve drawn up and given to Jean Lafleur (and others) and how we can make our message irresistible and inescapable. Besides that, on a personal level, the last few days I’ve had no choice but to give my full attention to pressing business matters (which have a deadline attached).

Nonetheless, in the coming weeks, I intend to put in an effort trying to live up to the confidence people have put in my activism. So, number one, stay tuned. More important, number two, keep up all the informative communications I’ve been receiving on the Message Hub and privately. I will make use of what I’m told and what people want and what people expect me to do. Again, thank you.

Please login to post a reply
TeleProbe
City
Western New York
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/10/2011
Social Links