Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to Eudaimonia's message

Good comments. I'm happy to hear you'll be expressing them directly towards the management... it's important to have that dialogue, after all you are a shareholder in the company.

Your first point about the website... I've thought about it too many times. With the new interest coming from chm, rgx related transactions, Magpie, etc for a person to search google for "fancamp" and hit the site they must wonder "is this the right site, the right company? Is this company still in business". It looks like it hasn't been updated since 1990, thank goodness for the 2nd paragraph which states "RECENT DEVELOPMENTS... In the fall of 2009..." - that's a bit ridiculous.

I'm going to send the company a note on this. I can't imagine it costs too much to create an up to date website. It's 2011 and it's just another cost of doing business but needs to be done.

Please login to post a reply
pk
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message