Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
news
about 14 years ago
Re: news
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
in response to rago1's message

Thanks for the numbers, which by the way are great, thats including the 6/share. So if we turn to Magpie with the same method and we own 50% of a billion tonne resource can we now place a value on the SP. I am sure there are thoes that will but I can surely say that such speculation will not put any potatoes on my table.

I am afraid that I am being left in a photo development room without a sliver of light getting through. Where is the metallurgical data from Magpie which was projected to be end of July? What about details on Stoke Mtn where they have been drilling for almost 3 months with data for 1 hole being released. Numbers please.

Now I am sure there are some that will say 'sell and walk' but I counter with a request for just something positive from the company. The last 2 releases were in my opinion just so many empty words. So yes your calculations are probable OK but how many years will it take to realize even half that in the stock value.

Just my opinion.

mh

Please login to post a reply
meadow hen
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2010