Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.

Volume is almost equal to the volume that pushed us into the mid .50 range.

Now that the short opportunists have vacated (and I admitted a small percentage of my shares were that as well) we can get to business with the longs. A bunch of us are attempting to get in contact with Smith and report on the current meeting about Magpie. While were at it, we need data about Harvey and gold.

Smith really was in a quandry about whether to release yesterday's NR as a work-in-progress NR or just wait till the whole drill program is complete. Personally, I'm long so I prefer the data as I was dying to know specific about the shallows before we plunge into depth.

But, Smith is an academic type, I suppose in his mind, research is all part of the fun journey of exploring, and I guess he thought: surely if we are invested in Fancamp, we'd enjoy it too. He's absolutely correct. If you are invested in an exploration company, you need to understand the fundamentals. Now the Dow investing has a different criteria for fundamentals. Mining fundamentals is all about core analysis and scans. If not this, then what do we have to decide our own money allocation? So Smith gave us our style of fundamentals.

However, I thought with Baystreet Connect the IR's job is to run the NR through them so they could appeal to the more traditional investors. So instead of intriguing the geo-minded investors, they'd advise Smith to appeal or sooth the more typical-give-multiples-now investors.

-sg

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links