Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to noway's message

No, that's not the plan. Peter does not care about the chrome at all. He scoffed at Noront's approach a year ago for focusing on Chromite when he said they should have stayed at Eagle One to prove the resource there first.

I do like what one poster said over on the Off Topic Forum on NOT, about why is it that NOT does not reveal any drilling locations... seems like they certainly have something to hide, which is the mineralization more than likely extends onto Fancamp at depth. We've hit rich, narrow widths ourselves so if we can drill deeper out of hole 3 &4 setup, i would like our chances.

But when Peter and I spoke about a month ago, he said that program would probably cost 1.5 million to complete.

I'm not sure why we can't raise a million at .67. FNC must have really turned itself into the black sheep via Peter's strategy.

Eudai

Please login to post a reply
Eudaimonia
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/01/2008
Social Links