Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to tdatda0904's message

I think you ask a simple question -- have they actually started drilling in Australia? To date I haven't seen an answer or any info that says it spudded a well. We were told it was going to start in June -- Falcon should post a simple press release like every other company that does drilling which announces "Falcon spudded its first well".

I own stock in BECC and they put out press releases saying the CEO is speaking at a Veterans Conference, or they announce the spudding ot the Steller Energy Cole #1 well, etc, etc. They have put out six press releases last month alone - and this company is getting audited, etc yet it still isn't losing ground.

So if FALCON is listening -- you may want to rachet up your PR a little bit. A little bit of PR could help a lot with stock prices because it tells people what is going on. I don't think we are at the secret negotiation stages any more.

Yes, I originally bought Falcon stock in the $5 - $7 a share range, and hopefully mitigated it by buying more shares at .36 and then more shares at .15 and last at .9 -- But I still show a loss for the years I have owned this stock. Am I frustrated a little --Yes -- would I sell now -- no -- but do I feel that the forum should allow positive and negative comments -- yes.

I also don't believe in all of the backroom boys manipulating stock, etc, etc. Just don't think Falcon does a good job at PR. (I think I'm qualified to say this, since I have a Masters Degree in PR and do online marketing now).

I think WE ask a very simple question -- can anyone say definitively that Falcon spudded the first well last month?????? IF THEY DID -- WHY NO PRESS RELEASE ON IT?

IF NOT -- WHY NOT?

Please login to post a reply
gonoles
City
Denver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2009