Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Guys, new member here, writing from sunny Sydney.

A big hi to all - except that twit Herzog who I hope we never hear from again.

I have owned Falcon FOLGF since 2009, so I'm in the same boat as many of you - waiting, waiting, waiting - with a fair-sized investment tied up going absolutely nowhere ... for now.

BUT, I attended the Falcon Australia AGM on Friday where Philip presented to a massive crowd of ... 5 investors. I'm not sure why the turnout was so sparse, but anyway, the presentation was excellent and the main point I want to make is that we have in Philip O'Q an exceptional CEO. Not only is he extremely smart and sharp, but he is a hard worker, a clear and knowlegeable talker and is a born salesman. He could sell Guinness to the Irish.

Now obviously the assets that we own stand up for themselves - we dont need a silver-tongued salesman spruiking the benefits of our Company, but the point I'm making is that Philip is an outstanding figurehead and front man for Falcon and if anyone is capable of taking this Company to $1000 or $4000 per acre, it is this man.

One thing of note was revealed at the AGM and it was this: Philip had the deal tied up and signed off with Origin and Sasol on 27th November 2013. But guess who caused the delay? The F-ing solicitors.

The other point of interest was that Philip suggested that we might get the SA Exploration licenses awarded by the end of this year, but it may click over into 2015. However he also said that once the EL's are in place, the arrangements with Chevron will be completed very quickly - no legal delays expected.

So it seems that we need to continue with our infuriating patience for a little longer - but always remaining confident of our assets that we own. As Philip commented, if the estimated resources in the Beetaloo were only one tenth of what they have been set at, we would still have a world-class asset.

Falcon is set to fly. Our bird will soar.

Please login to post a reply
sandrun29
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/02/2014
Social Links
Private Message