Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Did you say anything positive? If you are still here there must be a reason. Even if it is true and Soly is paid(not my opinion) to promote the stock you do the exact same thing only saying negative crap so your just as bad as you believe he is.

I'm here because I'm patient. I'm here because I'm willing to wait it out. I'm here because I believe this COULD end up being the opportunity of a lifetime. If it takes 3 more years who cares. I'm also not a moron and a penny stock is a penny stock. EVEN with the abundance of potential in Hungry, South Africa, and Australia this stock could go to zero and if it does I'd be willing to live with that or I wouldn't be here. If you can live with it stick around, if not sell.

I'd rather associate with someone like Soly that believes in the potential of FO and is positve about it than someone that wants to complain. I've never seen complaining attract anything good.

rap2

Please login to post a reply
rapture2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/26/2010
Social Links