Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to rompp's message

OR LOOKING AT IT ANOTHER WAY

Just retired -- I know that figures never lie and liars figure -- but if you just look at the five days volume from 4/12 to 4/16. My experience has shown that when numbers start going up all of a sudden (for no real reason) -- someone knows something -- likewise when they take the giant plunge (when no official news is announced yet) -- someone knows something. Even thought the volume has been lower this past week -- the share price has been driving up about 10% for the week.

4/16/2010 - 413,078
4/15/2010 - 825,622
4/14/2010 - 1,472,355
4/13/2010 - 831,415
4/12/2010 - 3,135,223

Average Volume: 878,496 -- new number is

All time Average Volume (Marketwatch.com): 1.06M

Number of outstanding shares (Marketwatch.com): 602.22M

In the last six(!) months the SP has never been able to close above $.23

Which is why it is so interesting to see it hit above or close to .23 now. March 1st it was in the .15/.16 range and now in April we are looking at it being in the .21/23 range. Now as Square Eddie would say that is just pennies -- but those pennies add up to about a 25 to 30% increase in a month and a half. Likewise PHUN has made about a 35% increase for me during this same time.

This is what I'd call lack of interest and little excitement and given that you seem to be looking forward to a successful placement in Australia closing next Friday I'd like to say that IMHO unfortunately neither the chart nor the trading volume suggests a real success down under right now. Hopefully this will change during the next week because otherwise all FO Shareholders will be f//§$&&§"ed pretty soon and all my math for you was just another waste of time.

If you have different facts to negate my theory, please post it. I am sure everyone wants to know. I think you can look at it from a negative standpoint or a positive standpoint -- I'm still holding so I tend to look at the positive. I'm not blind when I look at the numbers -- but I do think it has been trending up here for this past two months.

Good luck and have a nice weekend, too. LIKEWISE.

Please login to post a reply
gonoles
City
Denver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2009
Social Links