Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

I spoke with someone from Georgeson, the proxy solicitation agent, and this is what I am given to understand: With the meeting adjourned to December 22, we now have until the Friday before, December 18, to cast our vote (or rather, submit our proxies). If one has already done so, and now wishes to change one's vote, it can be done by contacting one's broker and getting a new proxy card. If one chooses not to vote, the vote is essentially wasted, not used by management or anyone else.

Personally, I would like some information from either side, preferably both sides. Management ought to make a case for their choice of directors. If the rebs want to take some out and install some others they should make their case to the shareholders. I've held other securities where competing proxies and arguments are sent out. (I say this knowing that both sides here are wealthy and powerful enough to regard us as the irrelevant riff raff we are).

Chollo

Please login to post a reply
El Chollo
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/24/2008
Social Links