Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to born tobouggie's message

you are disrespecful in calling me dirty man, my sign on is dirtyboots. I can understand your anger. I have ridiculed you in the past for saying that beetaloo is gushing oil. And I have ridiculed you for not presenting an original thought, but rather reporting on what other Great Men have told you. Surely yourself realize how wrong your position has been on that. I rather read what you think in terms of both plays that Falcon is involved with, without the drama.

My last post was indeed muddled. But the message was clear. Falcon will eventually be a target for MOL, and MOL would have it if it wanted it and no one else could at that time, simply because of the inside information that the trio will have about Mako. An outsider would be bidding with sustantially less information.

Having said that, the Russians do have an interest in controlling all aspects of the energy equation, from the producing well to the home or car delivery, including everything in between. Hungary has significant interests in Russian oil plays, and for that reason it cannot afford to be too negative to Russian advances. Russian companies's intention is not to take control of MOL, rather it is to build a significant relationship which can then be translated into closer partnerships, including in extraction, delivery and refining.

Where the FO-MOL relation is of interest is in the unconventional gas. Russian companies would not be interested in taking over FO, it is seen as an eventual part of MOL. Rather, building a closer relation with MOL will possibly exposed them to this type of play, which they need to assess in terms of what a threat if any it represents to their control of natural gas.

Now, should you or anyone else, feel like insulting me, please remember to send me a PM.

db

Please login to post a reply
dirtyboots
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2008
Social Links