Exousia Advanced Materials

Company is a manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of advanced materials including proprietary resins, additives, industrial coatings and structural materials used in the manufacturing and construction industries. Revenues totaled $1,082,000 for the three quarters ended September 30, 2008; year over year growth currently stands at over 1700%
in response to Meat's message

"This shipment begins the production ramp up schedule for coatings manufactured at Exousia's Tianjin blending facility. Beginning in mid 2008, the Company secured multiple distribution agreements throughout China with production ramp up scheduled to occur in 2009 to a minimum of 120,000 gallons per month. Prices will range from $25 - $75 USD per gallon. The initial shipment to Bohai Shipbuilding, a company that controls some seventeen shipyards in Asia, will be for thirty metric tons of the Power Shield(TM) advanced coatings, which equates to approximately $100,000."

After reading this over a few times, I get the impression that they are just ramping up production of the product to 120,000 gallons and that it's not necessarily spoken for. So they have a potential of 3-9M/month revenue if they're able to sell it all. But that this press release is just saying they got an order for $100,000 with Bohai, with anticipation of more orders in the future (and hopefully larger).

I guess the good news from all of this is they have made a few contracts with some well established companies and we have to hope they like EXOU's product and continue to use it more and more into the future.

Been investing into it for a year now and hoping I (and we) can reap some rewards by years end.

Please login to post a reply
Meat
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/28/2008
Social Links
Private Message