Evolving Gold

<font color="#000000">Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM</font> Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

My last call on this play was nice and yielded 30.1% gains in 17 days, let see if EVG is ready to give up a little more... We now have 4 black crows (or red candles on my chart) on the candle stick formation and yesterday its low of the day hit the support line. Indicators are a little too strong right now but they could reverse mid-point as they've done in the past. Yesterday volume was above average but I would not call it a blow off candle. So the play today on EVG is simple... Wait! LOL! Let's see where it goes today. If its continuing on the down side, I would want to make sure it holds support at $0.80 before getting in. If it does turn around, I would want to see a close above $0.86 and a confirmation candle before getting in.

So what I'm really hoping for is a little sideways motion for the indicators to come down a little more and tempt me into buying around the $0.82 mark. From there, first target would be the top trend line or about $0.92 for gains of 12.1%, followed by its recent high of $0.95 for gains of 15.8%. If it does as predicted, this will now have formed a Double Top and might have a hard time breaking it. Breaking it would give you the following resistance line at $1.03 for total gains of 25.6%. The time window on this should be less than 20 trading days.

Other daily picks can be found here.

Cheers!

Please login to post a reply
CGB
City
Richmond Hill
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined