Evolving Gold

<font color="#000000">Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM</font> Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

I don't know if this is old news in that the deals were submitted a long time ago.

The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for filing a mining lease with royalty buydown option agreement dated Feb. 28, 2010, between Evolving Gold Corp., and Dean Stitzel and Camron Stitzel (collectively, the lessor), whereby the company has a mining lease with royalty buydown option to acquire a 100-per-cent undivided interest in and to eight mining claims (the NAT claims) located in Elko county, Nevada. The initial payments were in the amount of $25,000. The advanced minimum royalty (AMR) payments will be $10,000 from the first to fifth anniversary, $15,000 from the sixth to ninth anniversary and $20,000 from the 10th anniversary and subsequent anniversaries. The company will issue 100,000 shares at the start of commercial production from the NAT claims and 50,000 shares as a condition to maintain the lease in effect beyond its fifth anniversary date.

I hope these ARE "Gutsy" claims!

The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for filing a mining lease with purchase option agreement dated Oct. 26, 2009, between Evolving Gold Corp. and Nevada Mine Properties II Inc. (George J. Eliopulos), whereby the company has a mining lease with purchase option to acquire a 100-per-cent undivided interest in and to 62 mining claims (the Gutsy claims) located in Elko county, Nevada. The advanced minimum royalty (AMR) payments are in the total amount of $90,000 over five years ($12,500 in the first year), and the company will issue 100,000 shares at the start of commercial production from the Gutsy claims and 50,000 shares as a condition to maintain the lease in effect beyond its fifth anniversary date.

� 2010 Canjex Publishing Ltd.

Please login to post a reply
aurum09
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/07/2009
Social Links