Electrovaya

Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to InvestForce's message

I have recently spoken to IR at Renmark and Electrovaya will be having a presentation in Ottawa soon. This has not been announced yet but I am planning on attending if I can. Their financials and CC are due soon so that may happen before the presentation and we may have the updates we have been waiting for before the presentation. There has been alot of bashing on other message boards but I am sticking with my own research and facts. There are a minimum of five major OEM's that have extentsively tested Electrovaya's modules and decided to go with them. Each one of these deals has huge revenue potential let alone all five together. Most of these OEM's have either started purchase orders or begun development work with Electrovaya for which they are paying them. Electrovaya and Litarion both continue to hire. The recent deal with the latest fortune 1000 OEM looks like it is a major deal as well because they have hired a group of engineers to do the development work which looks like it will take most of 2017 to accomplish and it is for multiple products. We know they have several asian partners, they are mentioned in some of their correspondence. These are all facts. I think the next conference call will clear up many questions.  

Please login to post a reply
hogey
City
Barry's Bay
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/29/2009
Social Links