Electrovaya

Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Well, lets see. If Tesla would involve a Canadian company as part of the process, that would make a difference. http://business.financialpost.com/2014/07/31/how-tesla-motors-inc-plans-to-turn-canadians-onto-high-end-electric-cars/

Electrovaya would have the cash flow to attack the Stationary Power & Smart Grid Energy industry, if this could be done.

Am I the only one that thinks this is an obvious decision for Tesla and Panasonic to make. Toxic FREE Manufacturing(cheaper battery). Lets go people, get Panasonic to deal in with Electrovaya. It's not like they don't know each other. And look at next years growth chart, https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/q/ae?s=EFL.TO if they can make the 15mill plus this year.....then the predicted 42.92mill is crazy.

Come on Aug 14th (or somewhere around there)

Its always tempting to pull all my shares out when they start climbing, then buy back in the coming weeks, but I think one of these days it will get a hug jump into the unknown......... I look at who is running this company and think to myself. Do these people want to leave a little mark on the Lithium Battery world or do they want to go big or go home???? I'm thinking go big or go home. Its just not in their family nature to walk away with a little cash.....They are business oriented people. Yes, they have some problems with us shareholders....like myself who demands info and doesn't get a single word back. But really look at who has the shares in there pocket for this company. They don't really care for who's hanging off the end of the companies flag. For the state at which the company is in right now, all the focus is on the company making it to the next level. We will have to wait for the attention to swing our way in the distant future.

Right Now Its a HARDSTOP For The Shareholders. Sorry....

Please login to post a reply
Hardstop
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2014
Social Links
Private Message