Eagle Hill Exploration Corporation

Targeting 1 million oz in mining/exploration-friendly Quebec High-grade & bulk tonnage Gold @ Windfall Property, Val d´Or: The ´Lost Treasure´ of Noront !
in response to merjr's message

Here we go again, the sp will gradually fall, the number of outstanding shares will slowly increase, and they will soon be back close to where they started before consolidation. Good old case of" Finnegan begin again ", unless the winter drilling proves fruitfull. In that case I agree with you MERJR, why did they not just release the drill results, watch the sp rise, then decide to consolidate. Their post consolidation sp would have been upwards to a dollar, which would have given them an sp with a much long desent back down before losing investment interest and succumbing to the inevitable need for increasing outstanding shares once again, in search for the much needed funding for Windfall Lake.

As Arnold S. said in Terminator One, " I'll be back". But in my case that won't be any time too soon, at least not until they fall a little farther; a given IMO.

TM.

Please login to post a reply
Tin Man
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links