Duran Ventures Inc.

<font color="#666666">Precious Metal Exploration</font> <b><font color="#000000"><font size="3">Focused on exploration and advancement of mineral projects in Peru</font></color></b>
MMI
over 14 years ago
Re: MMI
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to Parcel O Rogues's message

At this point MMI could list with a portfolio full of properties with solid gold mountains and I will probably still sell. The only way I'd stay would be to have GB seriously and 100%ly convince me what plan of action is going to take place to extract that solid gold mountain. A serious fool proof guarantee written out plan and signed by God as a witness, that's the only way I'd stay. I'd need to know that MMI's website would be upto date as news unfolds; I'd need to know that Mgmt is willing to except phone calls from little old shareholders with concerns and questions, I'd need to be kept up to date on exploration results as they come out, etc. etc. etc.

This is just me talking, Sorry for the negative reply, however, I'm still trying to recover from the 3rd degree burn I got when this hole thing started about 18 months back.

GLTA and GO DRV w/hole 16!!!!

Please login to post a reply
Oracle
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/25/2008
Social Links