Cypress Development Corp.

Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.
in response to The Hammer's message

Hammer

I had said the same thing about the last hole, that it was make or break time. Even if the mother hole hit nothing we still had the wedges to count on but then comes the news of abandonment. That was devastating!!!

Had the results come back poor yet the wedging could happen I would probably still be in up to my neck but when I continued to hear foot dragging day after day that's when I made my decision to start selling. I wish I had made that decision a couple of days before as I would have got a few more shares out before the sell off.

I have lost a bunch on this investment and am not very happy about it. Poor results is one thing but the screw up with the drill is unforgiveable in my books.

All that being said, It was my decision to get in and my decision to get out. As I try to make money in the markets I continue to learn and hopefully I won't make a similar mistake in the future. My mistake was not that I believed in this property, as I still do, but that I allowed myself to get carried away with the size of my investment.

Chipshot2

Please login to post a reply
Chipshot2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/23/2009
Social Links