Cypress Development Corp.

Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

How close will this infrastructure be to cyp and syh?

Looking at all the Jr's I have followed for 8 yrs, cyp isn't alone with it's share price sucking wind. Hopefully momentum will change soon and new like this next door will get some traction for cyp's share price.

Cochenour

The Cochenour/Bruce Channel deposit is located down-dip from Goldcorp's historic Cochenour mine and is a key component of Goldcorp's consolidation plans in the Red Lake district. Dewatering of the Cochenour shaft is expected to be completed by the end of 2009, and subsequent rehabilitation of the shaft will provide a platform for deep exploration access to the deposit. In 2009, a surface drilling program identified strong gold intercepts in the Gap zone between the bottom of the historic Cochenour mine and the top of the Bruce Channel exploration drilling. The intercepts are the latest results in support of a contiguous, significant deposit. For budget and planning purposes the Company has sized the Cochenour project for a mineable deposit of 5 million gold ounces.

The Company recently announced the completion of a study which establishes the best way to access and develop the Cochenour/Bruce Channel deposit. The study indicates that the best method is to enlarge and upgrade the existing Cochenour shaft and construct a 5 kilometre drift and high speed tram on the 5400 foot level connecting to the Red Lake mine. This would enable Cochenour/Bruce Channel ore to be hauled directly to the Red Lake mine and processed at the existing mill facility. The drift will also open up for exploration over four kilometres of untested ground in one of the world's richest gold districts. Preparatory work for the haulage drift project has commenced.

�

Cochenour Drilling Results

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drill                                                 Approx. true
Hole     Area                     From (m)     To (m)     width (m) Au (g/t)
BC-36    Footwall of Upper Main  1,935.80   1,942.80          3.21   336.24
CW09088  GAP Zone                  722.00     724.15          2.15    28.71
BC36W3   Footwall mineralization 1,891.80   1,897.20          5.40    23.50
CW09077  Gap Zone                  809.50     817.00          7.50    14.59

Please login to post a reply
goldenrule
City