Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

I thought I should post that while all appears quiet on the Crystallex, Shareholder committee and Gowlings front there are things happening that we simply not privy to. I firmly believe the opt in process is nearing release to shareholders despite Fung and Tenor making it as difficult as possible. IMO, Fung and Tenor are hoping shareholders will eventually give up and go away. They seem to be using a VZ strategy in dealing with the shareholder committee and Gowlings.

Fung is suppose to be looking after shareholders as he told the court. Maybe my defination of looking after is different than his. To me that means he should be taking his fiduciary duty seriously. Losing 88% of the award doesn't seem to be doing a good job. Fung has done a good job securing a nice slice of the pie for himself and other management since they are being rewarded from Tenors share.

I haven't given up hope that one day all shareholders will get to see behind the curtain to see what has happened and why. Those that orchastrated this mess we are in need to be held accountable.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links