Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Hope everyone enjoys their respective holidays this weekend.

I have an update about when Gowlings will be contacting people. As I mentioned I had forgotten my wife also had shares so I sent in a request for her. Haven't gotten anything back yet for her.

Just had a nice telephone conversation and can understand why now. It's been alluded to that Gowlings has been inundated with more sahreholders than they anticipated that have said they have lost enough to Tenor and Fung and want a voice. While I don't know the exact figure it has reach 3 digits. I'm sure Tenor and Fung didn't anticipate the magnitude of shareholders who feel like they got cheaped and mislead.

I've been told that contact will be made next week with those who have sent emails. This is taking a long time and will continue to do so because every shareholder has to be verified that they are who they say they are. This is what Tenor and Fung wanted. Slow the process and hope people give up. There will be a certain amount of people have tried to register that own no shares but they don't qualify. Hope that was you JC.

So in a nutshell, Gowlings hasn't forgotten about anyone, they have simply been overwhelmed. Personally, I'm glad that we have that many shareholders who are pissed off about getting screwed. It is time for Tenor, Fung and the court to know the only losers in this mess are the shareholders who finaced Crystallex for years. Fung and management have their golden parachute that is now being paid by Tenor. Great job looking after us little guys Bob. No conflict of interest ther?

Tenor is getting what we now know is a criminal interest rate on their investment with no incentive to collect until they gobble up our remaining 12%. Good job Tenor in your role as majority members of the board. Would love to know what has been redacted.

Sorry for venting here a bit. Everytime time I think about how all shareholders got taken to the cleaners by a bunch of suits I feel like throwing up. Karma has a way of evening things out and I'm betting Gowlings will even that Karma with Bob and the boys.

Have a great weekend.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008