Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Optionsgal's message

I received this and applied for my 4th user name at Arbitration:

Hello D

We have received your registration request for the "Crystallex Arbitration" message board.

To confirm that you want to join this message board, please proceed below.

Click here to confirm your email address:

http://tools.boardhost.com/reg/confirm/user=Crystallex&code=C30D45502ad14f73dbE1CCB1F

If you did not make this request, someone, perhaps by mistake, attempted to sign up for this message board with your email address. You may disregard this message and no further action will be taken."

After immediately responding, I read this AGAIN:

Invalid Authorization Code

The code you have clicked on is no longer valid. Your registration may have already been processed.

If not, authorization codes expire 24 hours after they have been issued. In that case, you would need to apply for a new registration.

If you are receiving this message and it has not been 24 hours, your email client may have had a problem processing the confirmation URL. Please try copying and pasting the URL in the email message into your browser."

I am a Microsoft trained Network Engineer and have dealt with this stuff since the early 80's. You don't even want to know what I am thinking ;)

Cheers

Please login to post a reply
Sloopskipper
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/06/2011
Social Links