Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to auntierooski's message

AR if you find my comment Not sure I would have responded to that email either to be rude and self-righteous how do you think your comments sound.

" I tried to reach out by e-mail before but no response so far.

if you have a prospectus to offer us shareholders and have a link to your website where it is located , let's have it.

Sounds demanding to me but to each his own.

"I am a member of the agoracom/Crystallex forum for the last 10 years and if you have something positive to offer I'm interested and will share.

Nothing wrong here in my opinion.

"What can we expect from you and what can you do for us, to support your retainer.

Pretty sure all that information will be covered in the documents but I believe once you have proven you are a shareholder there will be a contact person who can talk with at length about what will happen.

"I am willing to offer 120,000 shares but there has to be merit and value in a published notification of your objectives and chances of success."

Nothing wrong here as we all have to make that decision.

AR, I am not here to nit-pik anyone but I do want to make sure factual information is being disseminated. I certainly do know everything but have done my DD and believe that I have a clearer picture of what lies ahead. I for one am excited.

Not trying to nit-pik you AR but I did not rid the board of Ploutus. I have said so before. This is the kind of false information that I usually try and correct but you are free to believe what you want.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links