Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

Unless I am mistaken, there has not yet been a hearing on the actual motion of Fung et al to complete their rape of the shareholders. If we can stop their grab of this additional 18%, we will still have abut 30% of the pie, much better than 12%. Please let me assure you that it is posssible to stop this grab of the additional 18%, but it will require the shareholders to come up with money to retain an attorney in Toronto. It is clear that Reyes is not representing the interests of the shatreholders and that we will need our own attorney.

I have contacted one of the premier bankruptcy attorneys in Canada who is with one of the largest law firms in the world with over 3,000 attorneys and he has indicated a preliminary willingness to represnt us. He is already familiar with the MIP and other aspects of our case. He will want a retainer fee and will charge by the hour. I have worked for years with the attorneys in the U.S. office, which is the headquarters of the firm, and can tell you that they are super attorneys. If everyone contributed approx. one US penny for every share owned, we could probably raise more than enough money. I do not recall who is keeping tally of the number of shares owned by members of this board but I recall that someone was doing this and would appreciate it if they would contact me. I would also appreciate it if the Board members would respond to this post and let me know if you would be willing to contribute.

Time is of the esence.

Please login to post a reply
JackJack
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2011
Social Links