Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to npmg4's message

Another good post. My only reason for ever posting is because EZ disparages Belanger and GRZ while blindly singing the praises of Fung. I know we both got the shaft on this from Chavez and I sincerely hope BOTH groups of shareholders come out on the other side with a profit. EZ's obsession with Belanger not being a mine person and who ran the company as an investment vehicle is rubbish, to but bluntly. DB never gave the VZ access to our data and mine plan and had it out of the country long before this came down. Like you, we have had some dilution, but not near to the extent you have to endure. Also, he is approachable. I read this forum alot, and there is rightful frustration from shareholders about the lack of communication and direction from the company. Nobody has a conduit to be able to speak to . I phone and talk to Belanger every 6-8 weeks. He always takes my calls and answers my questions, and I am a small shareholder like most of you. He is also a major shareholder who has serious skin in the game and wants every extra penny he can get, just like me. While both companies are risky investments, that gives me great solace to know we are in it together. I have never spoken to Fung, but after reading this forum for years I will take my chances with the man who EZ has said many times before, "couldn't hold Fung's shoes". Good luck to us all, in finding a profitable conclusion to a crappy situation.

Please login to post a reply
Backdoc
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2012
Social Links
Private Message