Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to auntierooski's message

Anti, maybe you are correct that only Canadians should write.
My thought is that there is strength in numbers.
Some have pm'ed asking what to write.
Here is a rough draft suggestion, so feel free to edit.

Honourable Judge Newbould,
I am a Crystallex shareholder, holding xxxxxx shares.
[for attorneys only, maybe include... I contact you now in no other capacity other than as a Crystallex shareholder.]
In early Crystallex CCAA proceedings, you halted Compushare noteholders from destroying shareholder value. However, current shareholder value has eroded through the Tenor funding agreements, and especially so in the most recent funding agreement. As you are aware, Tenor now holds a possible 69.817% of the possible ICSID award. With interest, fees, and the Management Bonus, shareholders might retain approximately 15% of the possible ICSID award, when all said and done if there is no additional funding(s).
This continued Tenor-Crystallex take-away/give-away, at shareholder expense, appears to have no end in sight. How do you propose to resolve this current situation of ongoing shareholder erosion?
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.
XXX My Name XXX
My Return Reply Address
(no e-mail or phone number. Make them reply in writing)

Please edit the above as you see fit. Any response other than a form letter saying that he cannot comment on the case would be encouraging. Hope those who write will post here, as others have done, after they have placed it in the mail. Helps when all know they are together.

Good Luck to All

Please login to post a reply
jcwillis
City
Fairfield, California
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/03/2008