Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

Tenor-Crystallex put everyone into this situation, not the opinion posts on a message board.

I agree but there are others who have added to our woes besides Crystallex and Tenor.

The intro that others have conveyed to you that Reyes is shill in private messages makes you a gossip monger. Taking no responsibility for your statement by saying you are sticking up for those who are intimidated does not absolve you of your actions. I asked you is you had spoken to Reyes but you didn't answer so I take that as a no.

Similar to front page erroneous newspaper headlines that are corrected later on page 12 with an appology it means nothing to later say I guess those PM's were wrong. I doubt Reyes cares about your post or even reads this board. For me it was a matter of making an accusation with nothing to back it but when to the best of my knowledge Reyes is the only shareholder who has put his own money up to have a say in court. It was Reyes who objected to the potential management percentages if memory serves me correctly.

If I were to take a page from your play book and relate conversations I've had with members in PM's you would also be painted in a suspicious light.

Should I post here that some members think you are a bondholder trying to eliminate any percentage shareholders may get through the Crystallex-Tenor deal (which I agree is atrocious for shareholders). They wonder what your motive is for wanting letters sent when you are not a shareholder. (as you claim) Are you really here to help everyone or are you trying to convince the judge that shareholder think the bondholders should take over when the stay is lifted. Does that make you a shill for the bondholders if true or would it be more accurate to say you are really looking after your own interests and trying to screw shareholders out of what little they have left?

Speculation is a wonderous thing that leads to many things. I suggest to you that perhaps the best way to understand Reyes's position is to communicate with him. You could do it for yourself or the intimidated members you say you represent.

Personally, this has been the worst investment of my life. I've been duped and take no happiness that I am not the only one. While my opinions are my own atleast they are based on doing my DD. Rather that pontificating with no information to back up my thoughts I have atleast communicated with Reyes, Fung and others.

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message