Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

EZ, you conviently left off part of my post.

"smart people are the ones who bought Crystallex shares"

Here is the unedited version of the above statement.

"So in your opinion the smart people are the ones who bought Crystallex shares and the guilable people bought GRZ shares? I think a case can be made for the reverse being true."

You have been trying to deflect from your original posts. You have been making false statements trying to shine the light elsewhere. You continue to post statements that few would diagree with but have nothing to do with your original posts and your unheathly position on Fung. I don't disagree that Kry was a better project than GRZ. That isn't what we are debating.

I don't own and have never owned shares in GRZ but I sure wish I did now. If I could trade my shares in Kry even up for shares in GRZ I would do so in a heart beat. You would be hard pressed to find any shareholders in Kry who wouldn't switch other than yourself.

Your fixation on GRZ and Doug borders on paranoia. I'm not sure why you have such an issue with GRZ but I would guess (only my guess) that after being fooled by Kry management despite you efforts to put them on a pedestal. We were all fooled to different extents. Unfortunately you didn't follow your own advice that Kry wouldn't get the permit because of the Placer Dome deal.

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message