Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

"If Venezuela's attorneys said GRZ simply used the property as collateral for their

loans to invest in interest bearing financial instruments. They did this for years and had to be

threatened by Venezuelas' confiscation of the property, to get there act in gear and start

working on some positive steps to start mining the property and creating jobs and building a

mine. Not that that has any legal bearing on the outcome, other than maybe the arbitraitors

not being as sympathetic to their case.....seeing as it might look like they were abusing the

purpose of having the property in the first place. While we were building infrastructure,

sewers, hospitals for the people of the KM88 area. Buying earth mover and bull dozers, and

contracting mining equipment to be built or purchased.

I personally think our case couldn't have been orchestrated any better, almost asif they were

actually trying to make a very powerful case in our favour."

On that note, GRZ may have been more prudent in that regard by not puking millions upon millions of dollars into the project before the final deal was struck(final permit and approvals). If kry wanted to they could have stood on thier "legal ground" far before they did. If the end game was and arbitration case then I guess they did dot all the i's and crioss all the t's. In hindsight was it really that smart business wise to spend all that money the way they did by "who cares Fung"? My personal belief is they knew the course this was going far before it became "official". A good company would have cut the losses and filed long ago and moved on to other ventures.

There were many analysts and professionals that knew this and warned about this years before, but we were smarter, right? This whole story reeks of stupid, and yes I'm in there.

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message