Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

Why do you attempt to obfuscate?

Your making me use the dictionary JC. I love words that I don't know.

I never requested that anyone ask questions for me. The questions are out there awaiting answers.

You poised the questions here on the board. I'm trying to understand why if you aren't willing to ask the questions yourself from the person who would have the information. I suggest again you PM the person and ask for answers. If your not interested in the answers then why poise the questions?

If you, and the rest of the mystery crew, choose to work through pm's, rather than provide necessary details in an open forum set up for sharing of information, then so be it.

You seem to be getting parinoid about some mystery crew who you think are PMing back and forth. You again say things like "rather than provide necessary details in an open forum set up for sharing of information" suggesting you want information personally or posted here. What information are you looking for? You say you have not asked anyone to ask questions for you but whine that the information your interested in isn't posted here and you haven't taken the time to send a PM as was requested.

If you have sent a PM and the person hasn't given you the information you want then you should say so. If you sent a PM and person didn't respond because you don't own shares that is between you and them. Your free to whine about it but like others have said, if you own no shares why continue with posting questions and complaing no one is sharing information with you?

People should learn. This game was played previously with the secret, "cryfq good times coming," info shared only in pm. So much for that great pm info to buy, buy, buy.

I'm sorry if you sent PM's to people and they suggested you BUY, BUY, BUY. I can only tell you from my experience that I don't ask people on stock boards for advice. I either do my own research or take the advice of paid proffesional that I have personally met.

You seem like you are angry and bitter with Crystallex and posters here present and past. It is your right to feel any way you want. My father recently celebrated his 90th birthday and one of his greatest joys is constantly complaining about anything and everything. I have learned that he has no plans to change no matter how he may offend people or how wrong he might be. If you are of a similar mind set please let me know as it will explain to me and others why and what you are saying. Don't take this as an insult. I don't want to disagree with you if you are in the same situation as my father. I always agree with him.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links