Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

George, Thank you and thank you for this free forum and the time you and your staff take, this is a great board (CRY) with all good people posting, I read everyone post when I get the time, for the past couple of years I don't post much or indepth anymore, heart not into it as much due to, well you know, No Bear is a great posters on here without question, i still consider him a friend on here, I don't expect we will argree on everything, my post was with what I consider an unjust banning of The Wolf, I think he (The Wolf) should be reinstated, he is not Rayzz, I am almost 99.9% sure of it, he was not often but a good poster on here.

JC is also a great poster on here, I remember not so long ago everyone looked forward to his share price updates, data, info and opinion, and many was thankful of it, he still post his opinion and I still respect it and him.

OG/Pam the best in my book

this is a unique board with unique posters, I still enjoy it, sometimes we fight but we still move on without moving out, I been here for a very long time and keep coming back,

I will like to wish you and ALL on here a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best for 2014!!

Please login to post a reply
mineonmoney
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message