Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

Of course Tenor is in a good position -- they came in and made the best offer in the CCAA for secured financing. Without that we would be in liquidation and the claim would be gone. They are here to make money, like everyone else.

I know that you somehow think that there is a conspiracy (since you repeat it ad nauseam), and while I doubt it, if there is one I think that it is a conspiracy of dunces, led by an arrogant dunce named Bob, a guy that bragged about his financial genius and ability to get money, which isn't really so apparent now.

As for Tenor and Crystallex ganging up on us, I believe that to be silly. Tenor is looking out for their own interests, as management has done for themselves for more than a decade. But is that not the prime function of management in most companies, to get paid a lot irrespective of performance?

The noteholders on the other hand, while looking out for themselves, are IMO a bunch of slimy @holes that bought some cheap bonds and made every effort to take it all, and made every effort to waste company resources in their quest to wipe out the equity. To somehow now overlook that and look at them in a positive light is simply incredible.

Who was there for the shareholders -- management, Tenor, the noteholders? Nope, a judge that sees through it all. As long as this stays in front of judge Newbould shareholders have a chance. Although I think that Reyes also deserves a shout out, and I'd like to buy him a drink at the eventual beach party.

You may hate management, but like us all, you made the investment. Try to live with that with some class at this difficult point.

Whining on the board constantly about how everyone screwed us might feel like it helps you, but it only makes you look foolish and small, which you are not. Similarly, praising that idiot Bob makes anyone in that camp look quite simple too.

We all got taken, perhaps based on greed, perhaps on ignorance, it matters not at this point; our real chance for any redemption is the judge that controls the game now. And your reading of CCAA "rules" underestimates his complete control of the situation. The appellate and Supreme Court clearly have his back, so his word is all that matters.

As hopeless and half full as it may seem, where there is life there is hope.

Try not to let this break you as a person, I hope that it hasn't already, but sadly you seem more bitter now than the guy from last year or the year before. It just isn't worth it. Life is just too short. Take a time out and do some things that are more important, it's not like we even trade right now.

Please login to post a reply
no_bear
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message