Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to longkry06's message

Disclosing the best information available at the moment it is found is not posting gloom and doom. I could have let it all continue on as a lie because folks here seem to not perform the necessary DD. However, I did not let it continue because I am not like Crystallex/Tenor/Bondies. I may be Bearish on Crystallex, but if something good is found I will not keep it concealed to look good on some other point.

With a bit of DD, it was found that the company no longer qualifies to file under a 40-F. Just like it took DD to read the recent 20-F and discover it contained audited 2011 financials.

More DD reveals that, going by SEC regulations, Crystallex is still considered delinquent. So, it may simply just be that. The SEC has been cracking down on the OTC/Pinks/Greys, and late filing has been a big sore point. Maybe the SEC will try to make an example of late filers through CRYFQ. Who knows.

SEC rarely does a suspension without being absolutely sure. The SEC noted, "lack of current and accurate information," in their complaint. Price Waterhouse is reputable - likely not the financials - so what is it? This is interesting because there have been posts speculating info that they heard this or that from a "source." I am personally aware of the Agora private mail system with lots of claims of, "sources," and that rumor mill with speculation claims from supposed RM information. It may be as simple as someone complaining to the SEC about insider information and manipulation of investors. Although, there may be a whole lot more to it than just that if one thinks about it.

Please login to post a reply
jcwillis
City
Fairfield, California
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/03/2008
Social Links