Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Having stayed at the holiday inn many many times in my 70 years i feel i have an understanding in this matter/

The noteholders ( greedy people ) have tried to get thier sweaty dirty hands on this company. The courts have (ruled) against that ( PLAN) twice.

The company ( along with the (shareholder=great people) ) have submitted a plan ,which the court has back up by not ruling in the noteholders favor, and has also granted stays to stop the noteholders from moving forward with their plan.

What the courts now would like to do is move CRY out of BK and stop the usless spending and payments for a monitor. Cry plan is to pay all the creditors thier due plus interest (9.75) and some late fees or something like that. Not sure about the last part. Seems fair to me. In the end they may have to come to a small compromise.

So to conclude this post CRY has and i believe will maintain the high ground till stettlement!!!!

BOSS KENT

Please login to post a reply
KENTUNDERBERG
City
SCOTTSDALE
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007