Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Sloopskipper's message

Seems there has been a different look to the trading numbers past few days, JCW made a note of that.

MM's let 1 million shares move at one time without moving the PPS, so is it a stealth buy or a stealth sell? Maybe the MM's are just trading shares between one another to perpetuate the look of activity on the average volume charts.

We were over .14 before the Venezuelan elections and seem to have a base @ .10, so is there a play on the potential of some random good news? Is there a leak of some positive negotiation yet to be revealed?

I was thinking how investing in CRYFX looks right now from the viewpoint of a new trader or investor. As screwed and dismal the story for longs has been, shorter term risk/reward looking forward from here might be rosy. Ten cents could become .14 again (or zero) or maybe .50 or a Dollar. Hell, the 52 week low was 0.045, so ????

The BOD and the rest of the actors still with us thru the Bankruptcy proceeding are sucking cash, not newly printed shares, so sales are not coming from there?

Price now going higher, but not on volume.........

Looks like shenanigans..........why am I thinking about getting some more?

I MUST BE CRAZY!

Recent CandleStick Analysis
Very Bullish
Date Candle
Oct-23-2012 Bullish Engulfing
Oct-22-2012 Bearish Harami
Oct-19-2012 Bullish Engulfing
Oct-18-2012 Inverted Hammer
Open Gaps
Direction Date range
up Jun-27-2012 to 0.11
Please login to post a reply