Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jimmijazz's message

JC you are not a bear or a bondie...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Well, let's just say there are those who would disagree. Fortunately, or unfortunately, have gotten a thick skin in all of this over the years. Almost as thick as EZ's - that is if I put on my body armor. Now I've opened up a can o' worms.;-)

It will be interesting to see what comes out of the mediation.

The mediation would be a kick. Kinda wondered if any here live close enough to attend the court hearings. Are court hearings closed? Would think shareholders would be allowed to attend. Company likely is fine with shareholders not attending.

...the judge could change course...

The Bondies/Noteholders spoke out of place during the CCAA procedures when asking for it all, and subsequently got, "slapped upside their head," for it. But, the past is the past. Even the recent past of other courts may not matter. CCAA procedural guidance is relatively clear - the Plan is the goal. Typically, the Plan, on average, takes less than a year to complate, which we are approaching. There may be tell-tale indications that being on track of CCAA procedures to get a Plan done is in progress. Shorter Stays; Order to show up with the Plan (with prejudice); Monitor not going with what the company requests on a length of Stay extension. Small, yet somewhat significant, signals. However, it may very well go on into perpetuity with Stays. Who knows. I would enjoy being wrong as long as it turns out good for commons.

Hope you didn't take me response as anything negative towards what you posted.

All opinions and facts are good in trying to provide each other with what we know about the situation of the company and stock. Personally, if a fact/opinion goes against my take, it forces me to re-evaluate and perform the DD again to see if, in fact, anything about the ticker has changed that might make me want to adjust my thoughts or position.

I'm no lawyer but I did stay in a holiday inn. (love that phrase)...

Holiday Inn? Holiday Inn? Man, best I ever stayed at was a Motel 6.

Stay Diversified.

Please login to post a reply
jcwillis
City
Fairfield, California
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/03/2008