Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

All,

All,

I have been involved with this soap opera since 1997 when I advised a protégé I was mentoring not to get involved. I bought 100 shares at that time just to keep my eye on KRY. Over time I got sucked in myself. In 2004 I thought I could get away without working. I was back to work in 2008 which turned out to be great thing. Let us just say I am in the hole on Crystallex in the 6-figure range.

Over the past few years I have kept my hand in and have been using this board to help me understand what is going on and whether I should continue to hang in there. I guest there is some sort of an addiction as well. Is this board a kind of dysfunctional family where many of us are fully vested? kind of a strange digital blood brother we’ve been in the trenches together type thing? Will it ever really end?

I would love to hear some of the really respected people share their hard headed prognosis in light of what has happened. We just heard Ian's.

Kirk

Please login to post a reply
winterka
City
Orange
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/01/2008