Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

"Let say we settle for $600 million right away. we payoff the $150 million and have 90% of $450 million or $405 million which is more than what we get on a 1 billion dollar settlement after the second part of the loan" by jimmijazz

Before the Company is given away at some bargain basement price, let's start any such negotiation at what we would have had. if Chavez had not terminated our Contract, considering also the price of gold at this time. Remember. when we thought we were getting the "mine" permit, the market said the stock was worth 7dollars a share, or, I believe, 7.30 a share.

Don't we deserve all of the following, and maybe more: Our total investment, interest, legal fees plus other costs, lost profits, etc.

When you start at what we would have had, but for Venezuela's dishonesty, you will not be discussing a billion dollar sellement, but something closer to what KRY is requesting via arbitration.

Let's substantiate what this figure might be and stop discussing "give-away" settlements.

I don't know how to come up with this figure, but our attorneys must have known something in order to sue for 3.8 billion dollars. I think we ought to show more faith in their judgement when talking "settlement".

Why are we talking about anything less, in a settlement with Venezuela.

vlada

Please login to post a reply
vlada_mexico
City
St. Catharines
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/19/2007