Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

Wow! I finally caught up with my reading. All I have been able to do is monitor the SP for an indication of what's going on.

IMO-

It's very likely that something will have to be negotiated on the MIP after today.

We need to get past the legal hurdle of the bondholder's (and Reyes) assertion that a vote is necessary to approve the financing plan.

I hope that the Judge will recognize the bondholders are hostile and a vote on a "Fair" compromise is futile. Possibly CRYFQ, Tenor , Reyes and the Judge will find 10% reasonable and the new version of the DIP will be forced upon the note holders as they will be in the minority view.

The Monitor report states that both the bondholders and Reyes agree that 10% is a reasonable amount to shell out to Crystallex management. Now it would be nice if CRYFQ Management accepted this too! (After all 10% is still a lot of moola and I am sure they will be awarded every penny of that by the market insiders placed on the reward pool committee). By doing this the Monitor is paving a path toward a compromise. The monitor also confirms this path to a remedy in his final paragraph that explains that if the Tenor DIP is disallowed the MIP can be revisited.

Time seems to be of the essence now and it looks like the repayment of the Bridge looms large on the event horizon.

Can someone explain to me the necessity for the company request to stop trading?

Good luck everyone.

I might be looking at this thru "Crystallex" glasses- AAAAAAARGH!

Please login to post a reply
hondobud
City
Oceanside
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2007
Social Links