Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to JackJack's message

http://documentcentre.eycan.com/eycm_library/Project%20Gem%5CEnglish%5CMotion%20Materials%5CCCAA%5CMotion%20Record%20of%20Crystallex%20International%20Corporation%20PUBLIC%20%28MIP%20Approval%20Motion%29%20returnable%20April%20.pdf

Look at the affidavit from Johan von't Hof.

point b say key employees have little incentive to remain with crystallex without the MIP and retention agreement

point d says DIP lenders required management to be incentivied to remain with crystallex to prosecute the arbitration

Both these points tell me that management had to convey the information. Why would the DIP lenders want to give management an incentive if they were simply paid to do their jobs.

Who told Johan that the key employees had little incentive to remain?

The concept that they would be giving up their careers to stay with crystallex is garbage. Their record at crystallex should determine if they found jobs elsewhere and they were free to get off the gravy train a long time ago and join a winning team.

I realize I'm coming off as not wanting the deal to go through the way it is but that isn't true. This deal is our only chance at getting something out of our shares. A bad deal is better than no deal. If I had a vote I would vote yes to the deal. This doesn't mean I have to like it.

I have been a big supporter of Fungs over the years and still believe he has done as good a job as anyone else could do in getting the permit. Whether he milked the company by waiting so long to file is open for debate but it certainly didn't hurt our case.

I simply want Fung and management to stop hiding what is happening. Stand up and tell us why they deserve 10% when they haven't bought many shares like the rest of us.

Were they grossly under paid while working for Crystallex? Did there performance and past bonuses not compensate them justly even though most of those options are just as worthless as our shares when the price continued to fall?

Management will always win out over the small guy because we never know the truth and have to take managements at their word.

OK enough of a rant. Lets get this deal done and give me my money!!!!

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links