Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Stroot's message
Didn't long ago that just on the date of filing CCAA we thought the CVR is 49%? 35%+10% =45%. We saved 4%, is it? But I hate the clause that after first 700m, it will be only 2% to management. I think most likely situation is a settlement or buyout because the Chinese is running on their clock too, but the incentives to get a settlement above 700m is just imbalance to imbalance to the incentives under 700m. That leads me to believe that management and/or tenor is looking at the 700m figure valuation of this arbitration. 10% interest to keep management in the game I think is a very fair game. We have to pay for them to stick here. And sorry, that causes money for sure. But i would hope the % after 700m to management will increase to 15% rather than decrease to 2% because it gives them more incentives for a better settlement target.
Please login to post a reply
ibelieveinkry
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message