Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Why is everyone here treat the news about China mining Las Cristinas as bad news?

I thought the news was great!!. It does not affect our filing for arbitration at all. We had no expectation to mine the property in the first place. I don't want the mine and wait 5 years more to get my money back. I want a cash settlement and my money back now.

China would be obligated to compensate us because we intend to move on with our agenda. I have to believe Fung knew this was going on in the background.

It is Hugo's modus operandi to never put out cash but to make deals to avoid it.

Surely Hugo expects China to pay out all parties involved such as GRZ and RML maybe too.

The Las Cristinas gold is valued at 35Billion dollars. So what if China pays out $5 billion for the whole kit-and-kaboodle to all companies. I'll take it. China still makes a fortune.

If we get $1/2 billion that comes to about $1.25 pps. If we get $2B that's $5 pps.

I'm satisfied with anything in between.

What are yo'all fighting about?

Am I missing something?

Please login to post a reply
auntierooski
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined