Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Over at stockhouse, hrattle is pretty confident that shareholders are in a bad position. I perceive our state differently or shall I say more positively based upon Fungs affidavit and the CCAA being granted, but by noway do I have any knowledge of CCAA procedures or the sentiments a judge or the other party's involved might be now or in the future. I also understand, that my sentiment is probably clouded by the fact that I still want to "win" with this stock. that is "get out at break even or above". I am way beyond my depth here and appreciate everyones sentiments. My questions to the board are: Is Jan 21 now the next date to look forward to to see Fung's plan going forward for financing? Can someone explain to me on the PP we had a large investor who wanted a court to protect his possible investment to the PP. Now does this investor have this and so will now make the investment? Why do we need dip financing if the PP is secured with the court ordered plan (which I understand needs the approval of note holders, shareholders)? Thank you very much.

Please login to post a reply
bradsgold
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message