Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Weighing in bedside from ICU. Pondering yet again, how a man with a white blood cell count of 45,000 can still be alive.

Many thoughts running through my head tonight. First off....it is Christmas Eve and why are we here???? Because we have grown to be a family and even though my life has been a bit intense lately and I have been absent here, I couldn't let the day pass without wishing my guys a peaceful and joyous holiday.

Have spent the last 30 minutes reading back and catching up on events. Many passionate opinions here, on where we go next and whether this is the end of the road. I have to tell you and I can already feel the negative vibes being sent my way, that I am still very positive all will work out in a satisfactory manner for our KRY. This is far from over my friends. We have been given the gift of time for a reason. Those on high will use this gift well, to return shareholder value.

I've said this before and I will say it yet again. This board has been made great by each and every person/poster who has had the nerve to let his/her voice be heard. I don't care whether you are/were a pumper, basher, crasher, chart reader, DD digger, joke teller, singer, psychic or the man in the moon. Each contribution, has made this the best board on Agoracom and beyond. To say we have to stick to facts, from here on out will take the heart out of what we have here. I admire and appreciate those who obtain information, share it unselfishly and put themselves out there for public scrutiny. Don't stop doing what you do. You provide a valuable service to us all. Most importantly you do it with a good heart and what you share is factual....to the best of your knowledge.

Whatever happens here with our KRY, George will continue to provide us with a place to gather and throw ideas around. Tonight I begin by wishing the staff at Agoracom a wonderful holiday and thank them deeply for their forum and for providing me an opportunity to meet some extraordinary people. To my many friends here, I wish you the very best, in however you celebrate this holiday season. May your days be filled with peace, joy and the love of those you hold dear.

To my dear Rick and Patti, my heart is with you this weekend. I understand better the ache you feel. Life is indeed precious and I am so proud of you both for continuing on... with passion.

Merry Christmas my friends. Never give up hope....

Pam

Please login to post a reply
Optionsgal
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/27/2008
Social Links