Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jimmijazz's message

"My comments about facts has to do with the posts demanding to know who the sources were and facts to back up their posts but no facts to back up the accusation that some people deliberately posted inaccurate information for personal gain. That is a serious insinuation in my opinion."

WTF? You demand fact and sources from the accusers but those providing connected info don't have to?

"Don_wys I don't support blind pumping by anyone. If you post information that I have been told myself by someone I believe knows more about our situation than myself, I tend to believe you are posting information that you believe to be accurate since I have heard the same thing. As I said before I have spoken to both RF and RM in person. I have flown into Toronto to attend 2 AGM's because I wanted to hear information from the horses mouth."

JJ, the critical thing here refers to information told to me or told to you. The sticker is WHO told it to us! Was it some 3rd level priveledge? Or was it really the horses mouth. Too many put too much faith in Marshall and Fungs rhetoric imo than what was coming out of the horses ass, mainly VZ risk. Man could I tell you some stories about connected info. But the deed is done.

"If I posted this information as told to me and it turns out that things don't turn out as suggested how does that make me or anyone else a pumper? I rarely posted information I got because it was usually posted well ahead of me getting it. I've been a supporter in my opinion not a pumper."

Yes, if you crap on anyone opposing you with a sound and reasonable basis.

"To those people who were told by brokers that the PP would close on many different dates and posted it here I don't believe they said anything they weren't told. If they did was it on purpose or just some assumption based on personal experience? I don't know."

Go figure is all I can say about that.

"I do support effort even if things don't happen as proposed.I don't apologize for that. There are to many posters here who haven't sent one email or made one phone call to find out anything yet dump on those who do when things dont happen as posted."

As said before, I've been there JJ, inside info and all that jazz. IT DOES NOT WORK. Fundamentals, economics, political risk, rational judgement, that's where it's at. You can find lots of it on certain forums and web sites but there are those that tend to be cult like and dangerous and should be avoided. There are also those sites that develop a social and personal aspect that overides the purpose of the forum itself which should be rational and objective srock analysis. Sadly I feel Agoracom Kry has gone there.

Bottom line JJ is the VZ factor that was so seriously overlooked.

Again all imo

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links