Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jimmijazz's message

"A very vague cheap shot unless you want to be more specific with facts to back up your accusations."

Facts JJ? Give it up man. It would serve you well to go re-read the sick kry saga and figure out what the "facts" have gained us. One of the biggest examples is my own experience on this forum and the responses by certain "fact pumpers" to my what ifs and possibilities that things could go sour. There was significant backlash by a couple of prominent members here that supposedly had "connections" to the possibility that the Chinese just may not be the omnipotent saviour of the lost kry shareholder. Since then it's been nothing but a downhill ride.

Sure, I suppose the efforts were good but the bottom line is that nobody has the inside scoop JJ. It is at best saddled up on a hope andf a prayer that things go as stated with this kind of crap(inside info, connections etc.)

Someone also stated that some legal experts on here will provide a good education in the coming time ahead in the process we are on now.I beg to differ on this as well. It would serve all those concerned in making wise choices to get your advise from legal experts that are not emotionally attached to the stock they are opining on. You can bet a fair bit of money that opinion will lean toward the direction THEY want not neccesarily weighed out with the negative. That seems to be the general experience here so far imo.

I know, I have no facts, but history speaks it well. Don't take this wrong but it seems you support the blind pumping by certain people here based on the effort rather than the result.

just my opinion

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links